Why Work for Blois Construction, Inc.?
At Blois we hire driven individuals dedicated to tackling new challenges for our teams. If you have the ability to lead and are enthusiastic, look into a career with Blois Construction, Inc., a different kind of construction business – one that is delivering incredible results while looking after the needs of our team and their families.
Working at Blois, you will find a diverse mix of employees and an environment built around respect. Our goal is to provide you with a rewarding career path, which includes extensive training and opportunities for growth.
Blois Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Blois Construction, Inc. offers a total compensation and benefits package for Non-Union members that includes
- Health & Prescription Plan (company paid – Individual & family)
- Dental Plan (company paid – Individual & family)
- Vision Plan (company paid – Individual & family)
- Life Insurance Plan (company paid – Individual & family)
- Short Term Disability Plan (company paid)
- Long Term Disability Plan (company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (company paid)
- 401(k) Plan with a company match
- Holiday Plan
- Paid Time Off (80-200 hour/year), which includes Sick Days
Blois Construction, Inc. is always looking for experienced hardworking individuals to join our field and project management teams. If you have construction experience in our specialized field, please submit your resume to HR@bloisconstruction.com. Please click the Pre-Application box and fill if the information so we may add you to our data base.
All positions require: authority to work in the U.S. and pre-employment drug/alcohol screening.
Local applications are always accepted for experienced:
- Project Managers/Estimators
- Project Engineers